Description & Routing
Description & Routing
This short safari is taking one through the two of the most popular national parks in Tanzania in little of time as possible, first exploring Tarangire National Park, going further to the last stop, The Ngorongoro Crater, which is the largest intact volcanic crater in the world.
||Moshi – Tarangire National Park
||1.5 – 2.0 Hr Walking Safari, Game drives
||Endoro Lodge, Karatu
||The Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha/Airport
||Crater floor Game drives, transfer
||End of Tour
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Depart for Tarangire National Park at 6.30am from Moshi/08.30am from Arusha with packed lunch, approximately 4.5 hour drive from Moshi/2 hours from Arusha to Tarangire gate.
After your guide clears with the permits you will be introduced to an armed ranger ready to begin your walking safari in the amazing Tarangire national park (1.5-2 hours), return to your vehicle and later proceed with game drives. Exit the park later in the late afternoon and drive to Endoro Lodge in Karatu for dinner and overnight.
- Activity: Walking Safari for 1.5-2 hours, Game drives.
- Overnight at Endoro Lodge.
Day 2: The Ngorongoro Crater
After Breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro gate and after clearance with the permits, drive towards the descending route down the world’s largest unbroken crater with packed lunch for extensive game drives and later in the afternoon to Karatu for dinner and overnight at Endoro Lodge.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
- Activity: Crater floor game drives.
- Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
- English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/ Chinese/ German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
- Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
- Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
- Walking safari.
- Armed ranger for walking safari.
- Bottled water.
- Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
- Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
- Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
- Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
- Travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature.
- Beverages and laundry except where shown.
2021 & 2022 prices
|NO. of PAX in one group
|Price pr. person
Please contact us for family safari with children discount.
Maasai Cultural Interaction