Description & Routing
A memorable overnight at Sinya will grant you the exceptional sunrise between two of the most beautiful mountains in Africa, Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro glistening against the morning African first rays of light. Get intimate with the conservation area with a walking safari guided by our most knowledgeable guide. Experience nature run its course as you pass by the varieties of wildlife available in the area. Living close by this rich conservation area are the local Maasai who have managed to still carry their traditions throughout generations to date. You might even spot a few of them before and after your drive in Sinya, where you will be in the presence of wildebeest, zebra, the Gerenuk, Grant’s gazelle, lesser kudu, to name a few other habitants of the enduiment.
||Moshi/Arusha – Sinya Enduiment WMA
||Chui Campsite, Sinya Enduiment
||Sinya Enduiment – Moshi/Arusha
||Optional Walking safari (1.5-2 hours) Game drives, Transfer
||End of Tour
An early rise at 06:00 am will have us setting course to Sinya from Moshi on our 3-hour drive. Once in Sinya, your adventure begins with exciting the game drives; our expert guide will be able to show you a lot of interesting wildlife as well as landscapes whilst explaining fun facts of wild Sinya. After the wild excursion, you will be taken to our dome tent camping at Chui Campsite, where our talented chef will prepare a three-course gourmet meal. There is nothing like an exquisite meal by a camp fire under the billion-star African night sky.
- Activity: Game drives.
- Overnight at Chui Campsite, Sinya Enduiment.
After breakfast, we will venture into the wilderness for an optional 1.5 -2.0Hrs walking safari for the ultimate intimate moment with untamed terrains. Later on, we will continue with game drives, seeking more secrets this beautiful park has to offer. After the game drives, we will head back and pack, but before we say goodbye to our adventure, we will have a special picnic lunch under an acacia tree in the wilderness before our depart for Moshi.
Optional: Walking Safari (1.5-2.0 hours)
- Activity: Game drives, Transfer.
- Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
- Pickup & Drop off at your hotel in Moshi (see supplement for Arusha).
- English Speaking Guide.
- Camping facilities (Tents, Tables, Chairs, Mattresses, Sleeping bags, Cutlery etc.)
- Park fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
- Walking safari.
- Armed ranger for walking safari.
- Bottled Water.
- Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
- Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
- Tips (we recommend $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
- Travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature.
- Beverages and Laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group
|Price pr. person
Please contact us for family safari with children discount.
Pickup & Drop off Arusha