Description & Routing
On this three-day deluxe safari you will visit the two absolutely most famous national parks in Tanzania’s northern safari district.
You will start your safari by exploring the endless plains of the Serengeti National Park, with a savannah enriched by animals. Here you will experience a fantastic morning safari, where you can see the sun rise over the great plains. Finally, you will experience an adventurous safari on the crater floor in one of the world’s natural wonders, the Ngorongoro Crater, where there is a good chance to spot the charismatic black rhino.
||Moshi/Arusha – Serengeti National Park
||En route game drives, Afternoon game drives in the Serengeti Plains
||Ole Serai Luxury Camp – Turner Springs, central Serengeti
||Serengeti – Ngorongoro
||Game drives, Ngorongoro Crater rim scenery walk (1 hour)
||Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge, Ngorongoro crater rim
||Ngorongoro Krateret – Moshi/Arusha/Airport
||Crater floor game drives, transfer
||End of tour
Day 1: Moshi/Arusha – Serengeti National Park
Departure towards Serengeti National Park via the Ngorongoro area at 6.00 from Moshi / 7.30 from Arusha, with breakfast packed. Approx. 8 hours drive from Moshi / 6 hours drive from Arusha.
Arrived at Naabi Hill Gate in the Serengeti in time for breakfast. Your guide will arrange registration while you can enjoy lunch. After lunch, you will embark on an afternoon safari in the heart of the Serengeti, Seronera, known for its abundance of wildlife. After lunch, you will embark on an afternoon safari on the magnificent savannah of the central Serengeti. In the late afternoon you will drive to Ole Serai Tented Lodge – Turner Springs, where you will spend the night. This luxurious camp has a spectacular and secluded location that allows you to fully relax and enjoy the views of the magnificent Serengeti.
- Activity: Enroute game drives, Game drive in the Serengeti Plains.
- Overnight: Ole Serai Luxury Camp – Turner Springs, central Serengeti.
Day 2: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
At dawn you will head out into the Serengeti wilderness for a short safari, where you can experience the early morning activity of wildlife and the amazing sunrise over the endless plains. Your guide will serve you a cup of fresh African coffee while you enjoy this spectacular moment. Then continue with the safari, where you will later drive towards Ngorongoro. Overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge on the edge of Ngorongoro Crater.
The drive through the Ngorongoro area takes approx. 3 hours, here live both wildlife and Maasai tribes.
Optional Extra: Olduvai Gorge Tour
- Activity: Game drives, 1 hour walking safari at crater rim scenery..
- Overnight: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge, Ngorongoro crater rim.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast you will descend down the 610 m deep crater for a fantastic safari on its crater floor, with packed lunch. In the late afternoon you will leave the crater and drive back to Moshi/Arusha or your guide will drive you to the airport.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction (1 hour)
- Activity: Crater floor game drives, Transfer.
- Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
- English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/Chinese/German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
- Full board accommodation in safari class lodges and tented camps (Subject to availability).
- Park fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
- Walking Safari.
- Armed Ranger for walking safari.
- Bottled Water.
- Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
- Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
- Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
- Tips (we recommend $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
- Travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature.
- Beverages and Laundry except where shown.
2021 & 2022 prices
|No. of PAX in one group
|Price pr. person
Please contact us for family safari with children discount.
Olduvai Gorge Tour
- $40 per Adult
- $15 per Kid (less than 16 yrs)
Maasai Cultural Interaction