Description & Routing
This safari takes you through three of the most popular national parks in the Northern safari circuit of Tanzania. This safari is highly recommended as the standard length of safari to experience the Northern safari circuit, more time could however be spent in the vast Serengeti as recommended in longer tours under our range of options in the low range packages
Starting with Tarangire National Park, where the iconic baobab trees widely grows in through the national park proceeding with a two-day adventure exploring the endless plains of the famous Serengeti and finally ending the safari with exploring the world’s largest un flooded and unbroken caldera, the Ngorongoro Crater.
||Moshi – Tarangire National Park
||1.5 – 2.0 hrs Walking safari, Game drives
||Endoro Lodge, Karatu
||Karatu – Serengeti National Park
||En route game drives, Afternoon game drives in the Serengeti Plains
||Tukaone Tented Camp, central Serengeti
||Serengeti National Park
||Full day game drives
||Tukaone Tented Camp, central Serengeti
||Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
||Game drives, 1 h Ngorongoro Crater rim scenery walk
||Rhino Lodge Ngorongoro
||The Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha/Airport
||Crater floor Game drives, transfer
||End of Tour
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Depart for Tarangire National Park at 6.00am from Moshi/ 08.30am from Arusha with packed lunch, approximately 4.5 hour drive from Moshi/2 hours from Arusha.
After your guide clears with the permits you will be introduced to an armed ranger ready to begin your walking safari in the amazing Tarangire national park (1.5-2 hours), return to your vehicle and later proceed with game drives. Exit the park later in the afternoon and drive to Endoro Lodge approximately 2 hours for dinner and overnight.
- Activity: Walking Safari for 1.5-2 hours, Game drives.
- Overnight at Endoro Lodge.
Day 2: Karatu – Serengeti National Park
Depart for Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area from Karatu with packed lunch, approximately 3-5 hour with en route Game drives in the Conservation Area.
Arrive Naabi hill gate Serengeti in time for lunch, after your guide clears out with the permits venture into the wilderness of the Serengeti for game drives until later in the late afternoon depart for dinner and overnight at Tukaone Tented Camp.
- Activity: Enroute game drives, Game drive in the Serengeti Plains.
- Overnight at Tukaone Tented Camp.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
After an early breakfast venture into the Serengeti wilderness with packed lunch for full day game drives. Your guide will find a pristine location for bush lunch proceed with game drives until later in the late afternoon depart to camp for dinner and overnight.
Activity: Full day game drives.
Overnight at Tukaone Tented Camp.
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After an early breakfast venture into the wilderness of the Serengeti National Park for early morning game drives with packed lunch. Continue with game drives until noon hours and depart for Ngorongoro Conservation Area, en route game drives in the Conservation area arriving in time for an evening Ngorongoro Crater scenery walk. Your guide will introduce you to an armed ranger ready to explore the wilderness free from the confinements of your car. Thereafter he will pick you and drive to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Optional Extras: Olduvai Gorge Tour
- Activity: Game drives, 1 hour Ngorongoro crater rim scenery walk.
- Overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 5: The Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast descend down the world’s largest unbroken crater for extensive game drives, later in the afternoon ascend and drive to Moshi 4.5Hrs / Arusha 2.5Hrs or drop off at the airport for a late flight.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
- Activity: Crater floor Game drives, Maasai cultural interaction (optional).
- Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
- English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/ Chinese/ German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
- Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
- Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
- Walking safari.
- Armed ranger for walking safari.
- Bottled water.
- Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
- Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
- Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
- Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
- Travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature.
- Beverages and laundry except where shown.
2021 & 2022 prices
|NO. of PAX in one group
|Price pr. person
Please contact us for family safari with children discount.
Olduvai Gorge Tour
- $40 per Adult
- $15 per Kid (Less than 16 yrs)
- $545 per Adult/Kid, kids below 7 years are not permitted.
Maasai Cultural Interaction