Description & Routing
This safari covers three of the most popular National Parks in the Northern circuit in Tanzania.
Taking you through Tarangire National Park famous for its varied landscape and large Elephant herds. The Serengeti National Park to explore its great wilderness and varied flora and fauna. Finally topping it up with game drives in the Ngorongoro crater floor, the world’s largest unbroken crater.
This tour is ideal for those who don’t want to miss the specialty of a true Tanzania’s safari experience in the best budget and time possible. This tour has a higher success rate of seeing the Big 5 compared to our 3 days option 2.
||Moshi – Tarangire National Park
||1.5 – 2.0 hrs Walking safari, Game drives
||Endoro Lodge, Karatu
||Karatu – Serengeti National Park
||En route game drives, Afternoon game drives in the Serengeti Plains
||Tukaone Tented Camp, central Serengeti
||Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
||Game drives, 1 h Ngorongoro Crater rim scenery walk
||Rhino Lodge Ngorongoro
||The Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha/Airport
||Crater floor Game drives, transfer
||End of Tour
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Depart for Tarangire National Park at 6.00am from Moshi/ 08.30am from Arusha with packed lunch, approximately 4.5 hour drive from Moshi/2 hours from Arusha to Tarangire gate.
After your guide clears with the permits you will be introduced to an armed ranger ready to begin your walking safari in the amazing Tarangire national park (1.5-2 hours), return to your vehicle and later proceed with game drives. Exit the park later in the late afternoon and drive to Endoro Lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Activity: Walking Safari for 1.5-2 hours, Game drives.
- Overnight at Endoro Lodge.
Day 2: Karatu – Serengeti National Park
Depart for Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area from Karatu with packed lunch, approximately 3 -5 hour with en route Game drives in Ngorongoro.
You will arrive at Naabi hill gate in Serengeti in time for lunch. Enjoy your packed lunch there after your guide clears out with the permits. You have the ticket to venture into the world premier safari destination. Proceed with game drives in the heart of the Serengeti national park. Later in the late afternoon depart for dinner and overnight at Tukaone Tented Camp.
- Activity: Enroute game drives, Afternoon game drive in the Serengeti Plains.
- Overnight at Tukaone Tented Camp.
Day 3: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After an early breakfast venture into the wilderness of the Serengeti National Park for early morning game drives with packed lunch. Continue with game drives until noon hours and depart for Ngorongoro Conservation Area, en route game drives in the Conservation area arriving in time for an evening Ngorongoro Crater scenery walk. Your guide will introduce you to an armed ranger ready to explore the wilderness free from the confinements of your car. Thereafter he will pick you and drive to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Optional Extras: Olduvai Gorge Tour
Activity: Game drives, 1 hour Ngorongoro crater rim scenery walk.
Overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 5: The Ngorongoro Crater
After Breakfast, drive towards the descending route down the world’s largest unbroken crater with packed lunch for extensive game drives in the Crater floor and later in the afternoon drive back to Moshi/Arusha or drop off at the airport
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
- Activity: Crater floor Game drives, Maasai cultural interaction (optional).
- Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
- English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/ Chinese/ German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
- Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
- Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
- Walking safari.
- Armed ranger for walking safari.
- Bottled water.
- Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
- Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
- Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
- Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
- Travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature.
- Beverages and laundry except where shown.
2021 & 2022 prices
|NO. of PAX in one group
|Price pr. person
Please contact us for family safari with children discount.
Olduvai Gorge Tour
- $40 per Adult
- $15 per Kid (Less than 16 yrs)
- $545 per Adult/Kid, kids below 7 years are not permitted.
Maasai Cultural Interaction