Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Depart for Tarangire National Park at 7.00 am with packed lunch, approx 4hrs drive from Moshi.
After your guide clears with the permits at the Tarangire gate he will drive you into the park for extensive game drives until late in the afternoon you will depart to camp for dinner and overnight.
- Actitivity: Game drives
- Overnight at a campsite in Tarangire national park.
Day 2: Tarangire – Lake Manyara National Park
Before sunsrise venture into the wilderness of the Tarangire National Park for an early bush breakfast with the view of the Tarangire river, a remarkable experience indeed. Proceed to drive to the starting point of your walking safari where your guide will introduce you to an armed ranger ready to take you on a short walking safari (2 -3hrs), the experience is breathtaking as you get to see what cannot be seen from the vehicle
Exit the park and head towards the famous lake Manyara national park with packed lunch approx 2hrs drive. After clearance with the permits your guide will drive you through this pristine national park just below the rift valley escarpment.Here you will witness a completely different landscape compared to the Tarangire. Your guide will drive you to the almost end of the park for extensive game drive to a remarkable spot where you will witness real hotsprings.Later in the late afternoon exit the park and drive to your campsite for dinner and overnight.
- Activity: Extensive game drives, Walking safari 2-3hrs.
- Overnight at a campsite in Mto wa mbu village.
Day 3: Mto wa Mbu – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast drive to Serengeti national pak via the Ngorongoro conservation area with packed lunch approx 4 hrs drive. Upon arrival at the Serengeti entry gate and clearance with the permits your guide will drive you to the central Serengeti for afternoon game drives. Later in the late afternoon depart for dinner and overnight at the campsite.
- Activity: Game drives, En route game drives
- Overnight at a campsite in the central Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Before sunrise venture into the endless plains of the central Serengeti with packed breakfast to witness the sun as it rises over the horizon of this endless plains, a remarkable sight indeed. Proceed with early morning game drives and break for breakfast at a pristine spot in the wilderness, later return to camp for an early hot lunch before driving to the eastern Serengeti for game drives, dinner and overnight
- Activity: Full day game drives.
- Overnight at campsite in the Eastern Serengeti.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Before sunrise kick start with a cup of coffee, and venture into the wilderness of the eastern Serengeti in time to witness the sunrise here with the view of the kopjes. Proceed to the Northern Serengeti and break en route for breakfast, continue to drive to the Kogatende area to witness one of the most beautiful parts of the park, the Mara river and its croc infested waters . Proceed with game drives and later in the afternoon drive back to Lobo for dinner and overnight.
- Activity: Full day game drives
- Overnight at a campsite in Lobo Serengeti.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro conservation Area.
After breakfast in camp, proceed to drive to the central Serengeti for enroute game drives and exit the park to head towards Ngorongoro with packed lunch. Arrive Ngorongoro at around 16.30 hrs where your guide will introduce you to an armed ranger ready to take you on a short walking safaris on the crater rim.
- Activity: Game drives, Crater rim walk for 1-1.5hrs .
- Overnight at a campsite on the crater rim.
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater
After an early breakfast , descend down one of the worlds largest unbroken crater with packed lunch for extensive game drives in the crater floor.Later in the afternoon drive back to Moshi / Arusha or drop off at the airport.
- Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1hr
- Activity: Game drives in the crater floor.
- Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customised for Game viewing with unlimited miles.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Professional chef providing 3 meals a day.
- Camping facilities (Tents, mattress,chairs, tables) except for a sleeping bag (available for hire).
- Park fees,Crater Fees, Conservation fees, Wma fees,camping fees.
- Walking safari in Tarangire and Ngorongoro crater rim (subject to weather condition and availability).
- Armed ranger fees.
- Bottled Water.
- Maasai cultural interaction.
- Accomodation before and after safari.
- Airport transfers.
- Travel insuarance